This article describes this feature for admin users of VisiPoints. For staff, who access this through a restricted view of the dashboard, click here.
For the occasions where you are expecting a visitor, you can create a visit, add their details and send them a VisiPoint Express Pass to speed up their sign-in on the day.
- Click ‘Add Visits’ from the top menu bar.
- Select the expect date and time of the visit.
- Select the host name (from the list of your staff).
- Select the user name (choose the name from your list of visitors and contractors)
Note – if they’ve been to visit before their details will appear, so select as necessary. If the system doesn’t recognise the name, additional fields will appear. Firstly pick if they are a visitor or a contractor, then add your new visitors details. The system will remember them for the next time.
- Hit ‘Submit’
- The visitor will automatically receive an email from VisiPoint (branded with your company logo) confirming the time of their appointment, their host and their Express Pass QR code. This code can be swiped under the barcode reader when the visitor arrives and allows them to skip past the initial sign-in stages such as entering their name and email address.
You’ll then be taken back to the Daily Logbook, which acts as your calendar of visits. If you change the date in the bar under Daily Logbook, you’ll see the visit you’ve just added as ‘EXPECTED’ on the date you have just registered the visit for.
Need some extra support? Speak with our expert team on + (0) 191 341 0016.