Adding an individual to the staff list allows them to do 2 things:
- Sign in and out using the tablet or kiosk.
- Host visitors.
Add a Staff member
To add a new staff member:
- Click ‘Staff’ from the left hand menu in the portal.
- Click ‘Add new staff’.
- Fill in their profile details, including name and email address.
- If you want this member of staff to sign in using an RFID card or fob you need to use the ‘Allow RFID’ toggle – See this article for full instructions on setting this up.
- Hit ‘Save Changes’
Dashboard Access for Staff
All your employees will be listed in the system as staff. However, if you want these staff to have restricted access to the dashboard – for example to pre-register their own visitors – you can give them an ‘Employee Account’.
To grant staff members an ‘Employee Account’ follow these instructions:
- Click on ‘Staff’ from the left-hand menu.
- Search for the appropriate staff member in the list and click on their name.
- Within the staff profile, hit the ‘Create Employee Account’ button.
- You will be notified that the employee account has been successfully added.
- The staff member will then receive an email with their user name and password.
You can send this article to your staff to walk them through visitor pre-registration.
Need some extra support? You can speak to our technical team on +44 (0) 191 341 0016.